- Switching Controlled by Audio Signal
- Switching from Mic or Line Signals
- Silence Sensing
- DPST switching relay output
- Open-collector slave output
Device Wiring Connection
The module uses 24Vdc for powering up the audio sensing input and relay output.
Manual input to control the output relay.
You can purchase the module ST-LCR1 to extend out for more relay outputs.
- Audio input: 10Kohm balanced bridging
- Input connections: may be connected balanced or unbalanced
- Control output: open-collectpr @ 25mA
- Retrigger delay: 250ms
- Relay output DPDT (up to 230Vac, 2A)
- Activation response time: 25ms
- Dimension: 17 x 76 x 39mm
Product dimension size
Audio Controlled Relays (other models)
ST-ACR1 Audio Controlled Relay
Relay is actuated by audio line level source.
ST-ACR1M Audio Controlled Relay
Relay is actuated by microphone input source.
ST-ACR2 Audio Controlled Relay
Can be used as a silence sensor detection device. Relay release delay is extended by 5-50sec.
ST-LCR1 Logic Controlled Relay
Logic controlled relay. Relay output is DPDT (dual pole dual throw)
ST-LCR2 Logic Controlled Relay
Pulsed controlled relay. Relay output is DPDT (dual pole dual throw)
ST-VOX1 Voice Activated Relay
Voice controlled relay output. Input voice can be from microphone or audio line level. Can be used in a voice intercom setup.