Looking for a cashless payment system for your automated machines?
PIC-CONTROL provides solution to allow your machines to accept cashless payment in Singapore.
We have a simple package plan to help you automate your machine to collect payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Advantages of a Cashless Payment System
More and more customers are using a cashless card to make payment for their purchase. Customer may not have enough cash notes/coin but they definitely have a cashless card for their daily shopping or transportation in Singapore.
- Increase Sales
- Fast and Convenient
- No more collection and handling of cash money notes/coins
- Reduce the administration, operation, and maintenance cost.
- Daily transaction report
- More robust (no mechanical part)
- Customer does not need to have the cash for the purchase.
- Machine does not need to return change or hold cash.
More and more customers are carrying less cash (coins and notes) in their wallet. Cashless is more convenient and faster transaction. Improve and automate your sales by using a cashless payment system.
- for Vending Machines
- Washer/Dryer machines
- Storage Cabinets
- Ticketing machines
- Payment Kiosks
- Food voucher machines
- Arcade gaming machines
- Toy catcher machines
- Kiddy Rides
- Coffee Machine
- Drinks Dispenser
- Fresh Water dispenser
- Locker Station
We offer Rental Package
For $5-$8 dollars a day, you will get to own your cashless payment system
to increase your sales and improve your operational efficiency.
Focus on your business and leave your engineering headache to us.
We have design this package to help businesses cap the cost of maintaining a cashless payment system, as well as lowering the initial engineering cost. Simple to understand price ceiling so that you will not have any price shock.
|Package||Monthly Rental Rate (2 years contract, billed yearly)|
| Wired internet connectivity available onsite.||S$150 per month|
| No internet connectivity available onsite. or Wireless connectivity.||S$210 per month|
** Rental package is INCLUSIVE of integration work. Subjected to our sales engineer’s assessment.
** Typical lead time for the engineering integration work takes about 6-8 weeks time.
** Price package is subjected to our project feasibility assessment.
We would like to make the pricing clear and simple to understand for our clients.
- 1 year advance rental payment. (assuming Package , this will be S$1800)
- 3 months rental deposit. (assuming Package , this will be S$450)
The total down payment for Package  is $2250 + GST.
Subsequent rental payment will be collected yearly in advance.
- Per transaction charges (typically 0.8%, 1.6% to 3%-5%). Depending on your selected payment service provider. Ezlink, Nets and Banks for (Visa, MasterCard)
- Opening of account is required for each type of card payment that you want to accept. There is no charges to the opening of the accounts.
Not inclusive of
Every project is unique on its own. If your project requires additional complex work there may be additional engineering cost involve. We can waive off simple engineering work. Please contact us for an assessment. The additional cost would probably comes from the following scenario.
- Electrical and cabling work.
- Complex custom enclosure work.
- Complex integration work
- Additional note collecting peripheral (+$50/month)
- Additional coin collecting peripheral (+$10/month)
Site infrastructure that you should provision for your project
The following are some of the infrastructure you can start to provision for your cashless payment system.
- 1x or 2x Power Point Socket
- 1x Ethernet socket (with connectivity to the internet)
For your reference, you can check out the dimension size of the payment reader terminal for your machine.
Cashless Payment Mode
The following are the payment mode available to choose from,
- Ez-Link (CEPAS)
- Net FlashPay (CEPAS)
- Visa PayWave
- MasterCard PayPass
Custom Cashless Payment Integration
Send in your enquiry to PIC-CONTROL today for your customised cashless payment system.
Send in the following information,
- Photos of your machinery.
- Machine Documentation (User Manual, Technical Manual, etc…)