Check out this Card Reader for reading out the CAN number of local Singapore CEPAS cards, Ezlink or FlashPay.
This card reader reads out the CAN number. A CAN number is a unique number which can uniquely identify the card.
This reader allows you to use publicly available cards for your own application. You do not need to re-issue additional cards for your own application. This also means that user need not have to carry multiple cards with them.
- Protect your visitor/customer privacy. Obtain unique ID of visitors or customers without revealing their identity card.
- Using easily available CEPAS card for permanent or temporary access to private rooms without issue new cards.
- In-house gaming or credit point system.
- Guest visitors registration.
- Membership registration and tracking.
If you are looking you are looking for a card payment terminal for your automated cashier, [you can click here and check out this page].
CEPAS CAN Number Card Reader
- USB type B mini socket connection (Custom communication option for RS232, RS485 or Ethernet)
- Instant readout of the CAN number (ASCII text) of the card.
- No need to install any software or driver.
- Buzzer feedback
- Read light indicator
- Can act as an HID keyboard for spreadsheet or text file data entry (keyboard wedge application like a barcode scanner)
- User mode switch to select the operation mode
- Can be customised to read any type of 13.56MHz HF RFID cards.
This card reader can be custom programmed by our engineer to read other types of 13.56MHz RFID cards/tags. Some of the cards/tags are as follows,
- Mifare Ultralight (U1X), Ultralight C (U2X)
- Mifare Classic Mini (S20), Classic (S50), Classic (S70)
- Mifare Plus S (SPLUS 60), Plus S (SPLUS 80)
- Mifare Plus X (PLUS 60), Plus X (PLUS 80)
- Mifare DESFire EV1
- Sony Felica, Felica Lite
- NFC tags, NFC phone/device
- Emulate mode to emulate RFID tags
- ISO/IEC14443-3 Type A, ISO/IEC14443-4 Type A
- ISO/IEC14443-3 Type B, ISO/IEC14443-4 Type B
- NFC IP-1 mode
Ezlink Card (CEPAS CAN number)
FlashPay Card (CEPAS CAN number)
CEPAS Compliance Cards (Co-brand)
The following types of cards can be CEPAS compliance. They can be used just like the card from Ezlink and FlashPay.
- Passion Card membership card
- Autopass Card (for Foreign Vehicle entering into Singapore)
- Selected Credit Card (Standard Chartered Unlimited, Citibank SMRT, POSB Everyday Card, FEVO)
CAN Number Allocation for CEPAS Cards in Singapore
A CAN number is unique allows you to identify the cardholder group category in Singapore. This helps to identify if the card is a normal transportation payment card or a concession card. Information is obtained from Transit Link Pte Ltd.
- 1000 xxxx xxxx xxxx (Adult CEPAS card)
- 1009 xxxx xxxx xxxx (Adult Co-Brand)
- 1111 xxxx xxxx xxxx (NETS Flashpay)
- 8000 xxxx xxxx xxxx (Concession cards: Child, Pri, Sec, Ter, NS, Senior Citizen)
- 8009 xxxx xxxx xxxx (Concession cards: Child, Pri, Sec, Ter, NS, Senior Citizen)
- 8008 xxxx xxxx xxxx (Concession cards: Child, Pri, Sec, Ter, NS, Senior Citizen)
Transportation Card Around The World
More transportation card around the world for your card reader customisation.
- Ezlink, FlashPay Card (Singapore)
- Octopus Card (Hong Kong)
- Touch ‘n Go (Malaysia)
- Edy, nanaco, taspo, Waon (Japan)
- Flazz (Indonesia)
- Metro Card (United States)
- Myki, Opal Card (Melbourne, Sydney)
- PayPass, PayWave, FarePay (Credit Card Payment Network)
For the cards that you want to custom the read, you can send in 3 or more card samples. Please write down the data or text that is contained in the card that you want to read.
Custom RFID reader
Contact PIC-CONTROL for your custom RFID reader today.