Here in PIC-CONTROL,
we enjoy solving problems.
Your Engineering Problem
is our business.
PIC-CONTROL provides a comprehensive electronic engineering services to our clients in Singapore. We are structured to support and boost your business’s engineering capabilities and efficiency. Providing custom electronic circuit design and custom electronic product solutions for local businesses in Singapore.
Looking for a solution to your electronic engineering problem?
This website also provides many design resources for electronic product designer. You use the search tool (located on the top menu of this page, right side).
Our Engineering Values
1. Simplicity is our Design
Cost effective electronic solution that is easy to use, neat and simple to maintain.
2. Design Documentation
Design files and source code will always be available, for your mass production.
3. Project Archive
Archiving engineering documentation to safe guard project continuity. You are ensured that your project will be archive for at least a decade.
4. Warranty & Support
Strive to deliver quality electronic products. We warranty the electronic products that we design and produce.
Trust and integrity are important values that we hold. Be assured that our support will be there for your problem.
Why Engage Our Electronic Specialist?
We are the engineering team of your company.
- Skilled specialist & best practise.
- Local technical support.
- Practical experiences across various industries.
- Wide network for electronic solutions and resources.
- Cost and time effective.
- Providing you assurance.
We work diligently and with integrity to deliver the best solution and service, so that you will always want us to be your core engineering team.
Custom Electronic Solution
Our core competency is in the area of electronic design and control programming. This enables us to solve many of our client’s problem across a wide range of industries.
The following are some of the electronic services that we deliver to our clients,
- Custom electronic hardware design, development & prototyping.
- Micro-controller firmware & Java software development.
- PCB circuit board design (Schematic and Gerber design), PCB production & electronic circuit assembly.
- Hardware & software system integration.
- Consultation and troubleshooting.
- Small volume production.
Project Enquiry Process Flow Guide
Let us guide you along with your enquiry process.
- You can start by dropping us a message, or email us to share with us the application details of your project. We also have a guided form to help you to start your enquiry.
- Our sales engineer will review your project’s requirements and will ask questions to better understand the nature of your projects. The project details are important to us. It helps us to provide you with a fair quotation, a better costing for your project.
- We will send you a quotation for your approval. PIC-CONTROL may not be able to undertake your project if insufficient information is provided.
- You can send us your purchase order or the signed quotation for an order confirmation. The project will proceed once we received your approval to go ahead with the work. We will not bill you for work that you did not approve.
Project work flow may varies depending on the nature of your project. We will communicate closely with you.
Your Electronic Engineering Team
PIC-CONTROL want your product to be in the forefront, leading your industry. Always in touch latest electronic technologies, and constantly applying the best electronic design for your business. We want to ensure that you are always the best and be in the lead.
Contact us today, and tell us more about your electronic project for your business.
If you are looking for a specific electronic needs, you can navigate our menu or use the search tool (located on the top menu of this page, right side).
Your Engineering Partner
You can Trust.
Outsourcing your engineering work to electronic specialist.
Contact our Sales Engineer for consultation,
to assist you for the right solution.
You may also like to check out
our standard electronic products here.