Skip to content
Workflow Procedure for Washing Machine Kiosk Payment System
- The customer put clothes into a washing machine available.
- Customer press a start button on the washing machine to trigger for payment.
- The washing machine will inform the payment kiosk to collect the payment.
- The customer walks to the nearest payment kiosk and flashes their wireless card (Ezlink or NETS FlashPay card) for payment.
- Payment kiosk will then instruct the washing machine to proceed with the wash after the payment is completed.