PIC-CONTROL customised alert alarm system. The sounder beacon provides a visual stroke light and warning siren sound to alert people of a dangerous situation ahead. A wide range of warning siren sounds to choose from with adjustable volume. Custom features like wireless remote, SMS/email messaging alert or sensor automation can be integrated to suit your application.
- Stroke Light (Amber or Red colour)
- 32 siren tones to choose from. Alert, alarm or warning.
- Adjustable volume from soft to very loud. (110dB peak at 1m, 10-50m outdoor depending on the environment)
- Weatherproof IP65.
- Compliance EN54 3:2001
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Voltage supply 17-60Vdc (50mA)
Wireless Remote Control
- Remote control distance of 100-200m in open space.
- 12Vdc (50mA)
- Latched or momentary switch.
Sounder Beacon Control Box
Setting off the alert with a manual switch is available as an alternative to activated the system via remote control.
Wiring Diagram for Sounder Beacon with Wireless Remote Control
The following diagram shows an example of a complete wiring diagram of a wireless remote control sounder beacon alert system.
- SMS alert system
- Email alert system
- Wireless alarm system
- Rain sensor detection alert system
Drop us an email for your required alert system. Our sales engineer will get back to you shortly with a quote.