Looking for a simpler solution to send keyboard key stroke for data entry or control a computer like a HID keyboard device?
Check out this UART to USB Keyboard Wedge IC chip. Simply send your ASCII character via the UART communication, it will automatically be converted to a USB HID keyboard key stroke to your computer device.
- Development of application to send keyboard stroke to computer.
- Data entry of scanned items onto a spreadsheet.
- Make your customised device works like a barcode scanner
- IC chip in a TSSOP-14 pins package.
- Input data is UART 9600bps.
- Output data is USB HID Keyboard device.
- IC Chip is 3.3 to 5V voltage input.
We can also customed a custom HID keyboard wedge IC chip solution.
Contact our sales engineer for further enquiry.
Custom HID Keyboard Keypad Software
HID software to convert keypad keys into triggering action. Allows you create a key to activate short-cut keys action any software application.
HID macros: http://www.hidmacros.eu/