PIC-123 Wire Feeder helps you to cut out a consistent length wire for your production. This feeder module can be further integrated with a wire cutter module to become an automatic wire cutter machine for standard wire length production.
A press of a button to feed the standard length that you have preset. Simple to use. Suitable for low cost, low volume wire cutting production use.
- Standard wire length feeding with a single button press.
- 3x push-button memory preset (M1, M2, M3) for your frequent use wire length.
- Left/Right push button helps to adjust to length (in units of 1mm) before applying it to the memory preset.
- Easy spring-loaded lifting to insert a fresh wire through.
- Mounting holes for installing a holding rod for the wire reel.
- Mounting holes for installation to bracket or chassis.
- External input trigger to activate the feeding. (same as memory M1)
- Trigger external output (eg. wire cutter module) when the operation is completed
- LED indicator for the feeding operation.
- Choice of enabling feedback beep sound.
- 12V power supply for controlling the Bipolar Stepper Motor feeder module.
- For wire diameter range from ø1.2mm to ø1.5mm
Feeding mechanism for the wire.
Wire Feed Setup
- Position your wire reel, ready for feeding.
- Pull the spring lever catch and insert the wire through the hole and catch module.
- Power on the wire feeder module. You should hear a beep sound after powering up for 2 sec indicating that the feeder is ready.
- Adjust a starting position using the Left or Right button.
- Tare (zero) this wire feeder by pressing and releasing both the Left + Right button. (or power Off then On)
- Start adjusting the wire feed distance that you required using the Left or Right button.
- Once the feed distance is determined, press-hold both the Left + Right button and then press-hold the memory preset button M1.
- A double beep will sound to indicate that the feed length is registered into the memory M1.
- The wire feeder will reset, follow by a beep sound to indicate that it is ready for use.
- Press the button M1, M2 or M3 for the wire feeder to feed the preset wire length.
Contact PIC-CONTROL for further information on this PIC-123 Wire Feeder module.
Other Custom Motor Controller Design
Custom motor controller design for automation and motion control is also available. We can help to design a dedicated motor controller for your application.
Custom Motor Controller Types
- DC Motor Controller
- Stepper Motor Controller (Bipolar)
- Stepper Motor Controller (Unipolar)
- BLDC Motor Controller (Sensorless)
- BLDC Motor Controller (Hall Sensor)
Drop us an email to share with us more about your project application and requirements.