Looking for a simpler solution to send keyboard key stroke for data entry or control a computer like a HID keyboard device?
Check out this UART to USB Keyboard Wedge IC chip. Simply send your ASCII character via the UART communication, it will automatically be converted to a USB HID keyboard key stroke to your computer device.
- Development of application to send keyboard stroke to computer.
- Data entry of scanned items onto a spreadsheet.
- Make your customised device works like a barcode scanner
- IC chip in a TSSOP-14 pins package.
- Input data is UART 9600bps.
- Output data is USB HID Keyboard device.
- IC Chip is 3.3 to 5V voltage input.
Custom HID Keyboard Keypad Software
HID software to convert keypad keys into triggering action. Allows you create a key to activate short-cut keys action any software application.
HID macros: http://www.hidmacros.eu/