MDB to pulse converter (PIC-029) for automated vending machine or self-service kiosks. This converter board is connected directly to the cashless payment terminal.
The converter is simple to use and do not requires a technician to configure your payment terminal as well as your vending machine. Simply set the price and pulse information and you are good to go.
- Replaces coin acceptor for your automated vending machine.
- Integrate MDB payment terminal with your payment kiosks.
- 12V or 5V MDB converter board.
- Pulse output to your vending machine.
- Configure price and pulse number via the USB port.
- Test mode (set to a temporary 1 cent for your testing purpose).
- Pulse test button.
- Indicate and buzzer.
- Customised touch panel for payment amount.
- Optional customised RS232 port.
Customised MDB Converter
For other special MDB converter, you can contact our sales engineer with your project’s application details. We will assess and propose you with a solution for your automatic vending and self service kiosks system.