Join us as
an Electronic Hardware Engineer,
realising people’s idea…
- proficient with programming microcontroller.
- good understanding of digital/analog electronic designs and interfaces.
- experience with common industrial standards and design.
- experience in dealing with mechanical work.
- documentation of electronics circuits.
- circuit board assembly, soldering, repair work and troubleshooting.
As a hardware engineer, you will be working closely with design engineers to ensure project and production will be delivered in time.
You will ensure that the production products are tested and meets our standard quality and safety requirements. The production work will consist of in-house products and customer’s unique projects.
The production process will be documented for future reproduction. You will ensure that the production process and methodologies are documented in details. Photo taking is necessary as a training material to enable consistency in the production deliveries.
Besides production work, you will also be leading our in-house training and continuous improvement of productivity.
If you think you can take the lead
as our Electronic Hardware Engineer.
Be part of our team.
Join Us !!!
Email your resume to
Please indicate your
career interest and your expecting salary.
subject: “I want to join PIC-CONTROL”