This digital temperature sensor allows for easy mounting on a heating surface via an M5 stud screw and nut.
Heat compound paste can be applied to the back of the sensor for better heat conductivity.
Provides a 12 bits temperature reading from -55°C to 125°C with a resolution down to 0.0625°C.
Digital Temperature Sensor Features
- Precision digital reading through I2C.
- Small, and easy to mount with M5 screw and nut.
- 4 wire connection.
- Thermo surface at the back of the sensor for heat conductivity.
- Temperature range from -55°C to 125°C.
- 12 bits temperature read out.
- Resolution down to 0.0625°C.
- ±1°C accuracy.
Temperature Sensor Size & Dimension
M5 Screw Nut Sensor Mounting
This PIC-119 digital temperature is base on the temperature IC chip TMP100 from Texas Instruments.
Note: Please note that the default I2C address for this sensor is 0x4F (with address pins ADD1 = floating, ADD0 = floating). For any other address, you can solder jumper J1, J2, J3, J4. Check out the datasheet for the 8 select-able I2C addresses.
Buy Digital Temperature Sensor
Contact PIC-CONTROL to order your digital temperature sensor.