Reverse Engineering Specialist
There are many reasons why you would want to reverse engineer an existing electronic system. PIC-CONTROL is able to recommend many alternative electronic solutions, that are unique to your difficult situation. Tell us more about the problems that you are facing with…
PIC-CONTROL is here to assist you, to provide you with a solution for your reverse engineering problem.
Also, check out this technical page for the typical process of copying PCB and the reverse engineering of an electronic circuit board.
Why Do You Need Reverse Engineering?
Here in PIC-CONTROL,
we have reverse engineer expert
to help you with your
electronics circuit problem.
- Do you have a competitor’s electronic circuit that you want to discover its product’s strength and limitation?
- Are you looking to improve your current product over your competitors, creating a better design?
- Are you looking for a solution now that can provide your businesses with a unique advantage over your fast moving competitors?
- Do you need to reproduce the electronics of a product that no longer exist or no longer support by the manufacturer?
- Is the original documentation of your current electronic circuit and firmware source code is lost or incomplete? You need a firmware recovery.
- Are you looking for a solution to replace an obsolete component on an old circuit board?
- Is your current circuit giving you problems with its reliability? Do you need to integrate your product into an unknown/complex system?
Reverse engineering involves a lot of experience and creativity. Time-consuming and can be costly sometimes. If you are interested in understanding the process of copying an electronic circuit PCB board, you can also visit the copy PCB page, to understand the process details involved in reverse engineering.
Reverse Engineering Services
Here in PIC-CONTROL, we have experience reverse engineer to help you to unlock the blueprint. The blueprint of the electronic circuit schematic for your production. We analyse your circuit for quality & durability and recommend solutions which add unique values for your product application.
Cloning copies of the electronic circuit board should usually be your last resort. Reverse engineering work is often an expensive operation, and can often cost much more than the development cost. There is definitely a business or technical reason for wanting to replicate your circuit board. We are able to provide you with alternative electronic solution and recommendation to your existing problem. You can send us the details of your current situation or problem. Allow our sales engineer assess your situation and we can get back to you with alternative or recommendation.
- Duplicate copies and reproduction of your electronic circuit board.
- Identify circuit issues, burned components and signal noise issues.
- Improve circuit schematic and PCB layout design.
- Clone microcontroller chip or copy firmware.
- Repair obsolete electronics circuits or equipment.
- System Integration Solution.
- Recommend alternative current trend solutions.
What We Will Need From You?
To speed up your enquiry process, some basic information will be needed from you. More information helps to speed up the reverse engineering work. The more detailed it is the better.
Please send the following information together with your enquiry (if they are available),
- Your reason for wanting to do this reverse engineering work.
- Photos of your PCB board (front and back), electronic device/system.
- A description of the application, how it is being used and operated.
- The documentation (technical or user manual) of the electronic board or system.
- more information …
We may reject your enquiry if the background information of your project is insufficient.
Send in your Reverse Engineering Enquiry
For further details on the process of getting your project evaluated for reverse engineering, please click here to understand how our workflow process is going to be.
Our sales team is skilful and experience in electronics engineering. You can be sure that your problem can be resolved in the simplest manner from our front line sales engineers.
Are you facing have any electronics problems? We can customise the electronic solution, especially just for you. Call our sales engineer now.
Your Engineering Problem
is our business.
Contact our Sales Engineer today
for your Reverse Engineering Solution.
We will crack our head for you.