- Ultra mini size (21.5 x 10.2 x 3mm)
- Ultra light weight (1g)
- Wide supply voltage (1.8V, 3.3V, 5V)
- NPN output (drive up to 40V 0.5A)
Download PIC-116 product Information
- Sensitive to touch
- Longer operating lifespan (no moving mechanical parts, no wear and tear)
- Can be easily concealed/hidden behind the surface.
- Easy to install in tight spaces. Small, flat (low profile).
- Easy to deploy and use. Stick it on the surface, to deploy your touch sensitive button.
- Robust against moisture, water resistance
- Works with a lot of material. Through a glass, plastic and metal surface.
- Works through gloves
- Touch sensitivity can be increased by with a higher capacitance Cs. Cs value can range from 2 – 50nF.
- Touch surface can be extended to an external surface by soldering the interface to H1 pad.
- Water resistance enclosure
- User interface application
Wiring Diagram for Mini Touch Sensor [PIC-116]
Refer to I/O Interface Wiring Guide for other types of wiring for interfacing to electronic I/O, high current or high voltage devices.
Get the documentation for PIC-116 product here.