Prototyping Board For Microcontroller [PIC-210]
PCB prototyping board is built small to fit into tight space. Mini PCB size is only 50 x 36mm.
- onboard LDO voltage regulator footprint.
- protection against reverse polarity.
- plain pad via 2.54mm pitch for through hole prototyping
- plain pad smd 0.5mm pitch for surface mount prototyping
- Surface mount for 2 type of footprint.
- SOIC-8 pins (narrow, 1.27mm)
- SOT23-6 pins (pitch 0.95mm)
- ICSP pinout
- Mini PCB size 50 x 36mm, can be cut to a smaller usable size of 19 x 25mm
- Fit to PiC-Box01 enclosure.
Design for use with the following microcontroller.
- PIC12F1840 (SOIC-8)
- PIC12F1822 (SOIC-8)
- PIC12HV615 (SOIC-8)
- PIC12F508 (SOIC-8)
- PIC10F322 (SOT-6)
- PIC10F200 (SOT-6)
Other microcontroller’s model may be compatible or need slight modification on the prototyping board.
- Microchip microcontroller prototyping board [PIC-210]
- SMD IC adapter, SMD to 2.54mm pitch [PIC-200]
- SMD IC adapter, SMD to 2.54mm pitch [PIC-201]
- SOIC08 to DIP08 IC adapter [PIC-202]
For more information, you can contact us for further information.