This is an electronic trigger board which is controlled via an RS232 communication cable. Any computer or controller can send a command through the RS232 line and trigger an optical isolated NPN output to control external devices like door or barrier.
The NPN output allows you to trigger a signal to activate other devices. If you need to use this output to control high power/current devices, you can interface this NPN output via a relay interface.
A quick test push button (optional) is available on the board which allows you to trigger the output manually without having to send the command via RS232.
The board feature a controller which the algorithm can be customised to your other special requirements.
- trigger open for vehicle barrier control
- vending machine
- coin acceptor trigger emulator
- open motorised sliding door
- release security EM lock (electromagnetic lock) or door strike for the office door
- trigger other external controllers
- via an external relay switch to power on high power appliances like lighting, motor, etc…
- Custom algorithm according to your requirements
- 1x opto-isolated npn output trigger
- Power Input 7V, 9V, 12V-24V (0.5A)
- Convenient test button
- RS232 communication
- Can use normal RS232 (DB9) cable or cross cable
- On-board mode select for pulse timing
- Selectable output trigger, NO (normally open) or NC (normally close).
- Selectable isolated or shared ground for npn output.
- Small board size measuring 71 x 28mm
- Default RS232 settings: 9600bps, 8bit data, 1 stop bit, no parity
Custom RS232 Electronic Trigger Control Solution
Contact PIC-CONTROL for your electronic trigger control solution.