This is an RS232 electronic trigger board which is controlled via an RS232 communication cable. Any computer or controller can send a command through the RS232 line and trigger a dry contact output (or optical isolated NPN output) to control external devices like door or barrier.
Product Code [PIC-026]
The activated output allows you to trigger a signal to activate other external interfacing devices. If you need to use this output to control high power/current devices, you can interface this output via a higher current rated relay.
A quick test push button (optional) is available on the board which allows you to trigger the output manually without having to send the command via RS232.
The board feature a controller which the algorithm can be customised to any of your special requirements.
- trigger open for vehicle barrier control
- vending machine
- coin acceptor trigger emulator
- open motorised sliding door
- release security EM lock (electromagnetic lock) or door strike for the office door
- trigger other external controllers
- via an external relay switch to power on high power appliances like lighting, motor, etc…
- 1x dry contact relay output trigger. (for up to 24V 0.5A signal)
- Power up from a wide voltage range 7V, 9V, 12V-24V (0.5A).
- Convenient test button.
- On-board adjustable output pulse timing (20mSec to 1000mSec).
(new model only) Adjustable POT for configuring pulse timing from 10msec to 1sec
- Precise pulse timing can be adjusted through RS232 commands.
- Selectable output trigger, NO (normally open) or NC (normally close).
- Small board size measuring 71 x 28mm, light in weight.
- RS232 communication (Can use normal RS232 (DB9) cable or cross cable).
- Default RS232 settings: 9600bps, 8bit data, 1 stop bit, no parity.
- Learning mode to clone pulse timing from external device (e.g a coin or notes acceptor).
- Can become a sensor to detect pulse width from external device.
- Opto-isolated npn transistor output trigger. (or solid state output)
Please specify your requirements or application if you requires these optional features.
Custom RS232 Electronic Trigger Control Solution
Contact PIC-CONTROL for your electronic trigger control solution.