Join us as
an Electronic Design Engineer,
realising people’s idea…
- proficient with programming microcontroller.
- good understanding of digital/analogue electronic designs and interfaces.
- comfortable working with various type of communication interface. RS232, RS485, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, CAN bus, Modbus, IEEE488.2, etc…
- experience with common industrial standards and design.
- good knowledge in Java programming.
As a design engineer, you will be working closely with our sales engineers to provide customers with various cost effective electronics solutions.
The design engineer will be leading hardware design & development work, directing specification for the electronics solution. You will ensure that the projects are documented, with enough details to enable our customers and engineers to reproduce the work that was done, ensuring project continuity.
Photo taking is necessary to document the process and progress of the projects, ensuring that the process will be traceable.
Besides projects development, you will also be involved in our in-house research and development (R&D) work. The R&D work focuses on our future products, and also solutions to improve our in-house productivity/capability.
If you think you can take the lead
as our Electronic Design Engineer.
Be part of our team.
Join Us !!!
Email your resume to
Please indicate your
career interest and your expecting salary.
subject: “I want to join PIC-CONTROL”