Wall-mounted cardholder that reads CEPAS card for authenticating user’s identity for the usage of facilities. Using CAN number is a convenient registration of the temporary guest user.
- Office room energy saving.
- Meeting room usage.
- Gym room booking.
- Scheduled lecture hall lessons.
- The authorised user of a facility.
- Hotel card key energy-saving, and electricity control.
- User guest registration.
- Authorised operating of machines or system.
- Read the CAN number of a CEPAS card (Ezlink or NetFlashPay)
- Communication RS485 (other mode is available, RS232, Wiegand)
- Optional board for network communication and power switching through the mechanical or solid state relay.
- Operates from 12V
Wall Mounting Method
This CEPAS card key holder is to be wall-mounted like a typical light switch in Singapore. It can be flush/surface mounted onto the standard 86 x 86mm wall box.