A fire alarm system is designeed to protect life aginst unexpected fire within a building.
The fire safety standards is constantly revise to keep up to date the latest best practise helpiing to improve the standard of protection from fire.
The following contain design guide and resources relating to fire alarm and safety standards.
Fire Alarm Design and Maintenance Guides
Fire alarm system can be relatively complex for a beginner at first. These design guides provides an overview of what the various components that forms up the entire fire alarm system.
Fire Safety Guidelines
- Fire Code 2013 (SCDF Fire Safety, Singapore Civil Defence Force)
- Fire Code 2013 Handbook
- Fire Safety In Singapore
- Fire Safety Engineering Guidelines (Singapore)
- Singapore Fire Safety Act (Chapter 109A, Section 61(1))
- Singapore Standard CP 10 : 2005 (ICS 13.220.20; 13.320), Code Of Practice For Installation and Servicing of Electrical Fire Alarm Systems (preview)
- Fire Safety Guidelines On The Use of Common Areas in HDB Estates
Fire Certification in Singapore
- Fire certificate
- Fire alarm design certification
Fire Safety Courses
Fire Alarm Design Companies
Buy Fire Extinguisher